Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back From Beyond the Veil

Still in recovery from FaerieCon. The weekend was an absolute whirlwind, and having to jump straight into a full workload upon my return isn't helping matters any.  My daytime hours today were split between sleep and attempting to catch up on all of the journal writing I never got the chance to do while I was away.  Things should continue to be hectic for the next week or so, but then once we make it to Thanksgiving I shall truly have time to *relax*, with four days at home entirely to myself.  I'm afraid a full accounting of my trip will have to be put off until then.  Suffice to say for now that not only did I have a fun if exhausting time visiting with all my wonderful friends, I also got strong confirmation on various fronts that the return I've been making to studying priestess work, witchcraft, and nature spirituality is definitely the right path for me to be on at this time.  I'm just going to have to work to maintain my course and make sure I don't stray from that path again.

Off to capture a few more moments of precious sleep before heading out to earn my keep.  This portrait of Night feels particularly appropriate tonight, since now more than ever she is a ruling force in my life...


Night ~ Sir Edward Burne-Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment